Friday, November 14, 2014
Yearbook: 14th of Nov. '14
We were called for an urgent meeting today. Pak Todung suddenly emailed all of us to come to his room during lunch. We were all quite scared because we didn't know what to expect but when we got there he told us that he was going to talk about how we need more effective communication in the team. Pak Todung and I were actually talking about it a couple days ago and I am glad that he actually called us into a meeting about it. I feel that our yearbook team this year is not so solid. One department doesn't tell the other departments about what they're doing. They don't update even to the admins. So I as the secretary of the group doesn't know much. Today's meeting enables me to voice my opinion on this issue. I suggested that especially the financial data be made transparent to all departments of the yearbook team. The others actually agreed on this so I was glad that we came to an agreement on solving this problem already. I am just expecting that the communication within the team will improve from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment