The 28uild event was held today. It was held in Sentul so it wasn't really far from my friends' and my houses. My friends and I had the privilege of waking up late, unlike many other youths joining the event. (Yeay!). In overall, the event was really fun. We got to socialize with a lot of youths. We got to see how enthusiastic other youths are about community service. It was great! We got to talk to the locals there too. I got to speak to the family that I'm building the house for. I realized that they are not so different to us. They have a great sense of humor and they don't treat me differently like how some other villagers treated me before.
Today was a fun day. It was also a day full of surprises, as my friends and I unexpectedly met our teacher there! It was kind of weird but I am actually thankful that he was there because he became kind of like our supervisor. When we were talking about this event, he said that he used to join this activity when he was in college. I was relieved and happy at the moment he said that because I was also thinking of joining this kind of activity again in the future but I don't think I have time this year to join again because I'm getting busy as a 12th grader. So I'm looking forward to joining this kind of event again in college.
No comments:
Post a Comment