Saturday, September 20, 2014
Yearbook: 18th of Sept. '14
We had our youth camp last week and we sold quite a lot of things. I helped cook some popcorns. It was really fun actually. We brought the popcorn maker and it was my first time using it. It took quite a while to make a handful of popcorns but thankfully we had enough time to make enough popcorns for us to sell. Besides helping make the popcorns, I also helped sell some fireworks, s'mores and orange juice. It was really great to see that our event does not only benefit the yearbook team but also the other people. Everyone was really enjoying the things they bought. I especially saw that a lot of people enjoyed playing with the fireworks. It was the first time fireworks were available during youth camp and so I am sure this year's youth camp will be a memorable moment to a lot of people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment