Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Yearbook: 27th of Aug. '14

Today we had a meeting after school. Again, we talked about our event for Youth Camp. We have to hurry because Youth Camp is coming up in a few more weeks. We are only given time to do our fundraising during the bonfire time in Youth Camp so what we do will be limited. So far our ideas are to sing during bonfire and our free time based on requests, sell glow sticks, bolster pillow, food and drinks.

I think that the main problem we have in our team is communication. We discuss our ideas in a google doc while we don't really talk much in our meetings. I hope that in the future we will improve on our communication skills. I hope that after this event is done, we can get to talk in the meeting about how to improve our communication within the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment