Today all of us got together after school to talk about ideas for this year's fundraising. We needed a plan. What are we going to sell next? etc. We're selling bracelets tomorrow and the day after. So what are we selling next week? After a looong talk, we decided to go for jello.
Today we also talked about having an attendance list because a lot of people are now getting so lazy in attending not just meetings but also the selling time. So we decided to not give those who didn't come to a meeting any CAS hours. We thought that this was fair and so we will start implementing it from today. Febie will be in charge of this. To put some control, the only ones who can edit are Febie and me.
I now truly understand that within an organisation, rules are really important. Sometimes I feel like school is just making people's life harder with their rules, because I mean they put rules on the smallest thing that I didn't even think about. But now I truly understand that it is important to have rules on everything. It is even impressive now that when I think about it that my school thinks about things as detail as that.
No comments:
Post a Comment