Friday, August 15, 2014
Yearbook: 15th of Aug. '14
Today we had a meeting during lunch time. We talked about how we really need to get our proposals done. We have to prioritise on getting the design of the yearbook. I believe that we could make this meeting more effective honestly because we didn't really talk much but we took quite a lot of time for it. We spent the whole lunch time to talk about two things. It was also kind of vague. I mean yea we have to get the proposals done but which proposals should we prioritise first and which can wait for later? I tried to ask many questions during the meeting but they weren't answered in detail. My friends also tried to ask too but they got the same result. I really hope in the future meetings the leaders in the team will be more prepared so that the meetings can be more effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment