Wednesday, August 13, 2014

HFH Project: 13th of Aug. '14

Today we made the milkshakes. We stayed after school to blend all of the milkshake powders that we have in stock with the hope that they will be finished by Friday. We also sold some of the milkshakes today. I think they sold pretty well, remembering it was an after school when a lot of people were home already. So I'm expecting that the milkshakes will sell faster and better tomorrow but today's selling was okay in my opinion. Overall, I think today's activity went well. It was a lot of fun making the milkshakes actually. It was not so hard to make them but I made a looot of mess. I find difficulty to not drop the powder on the table or on the floor. At the end, I had a lot of cleaning up to do. It was pretty yucky. Oh well. At least the result is sppecctaccullar... hahah well that's a bit of an overstatement. But they do smell and tastes really good. I personal favourite: the Bubblegum flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment