Friday, August 15, 2014

HFH Project: 15th of Aug. '14

Yesterday I couldn't help sell the milkshake because I had a meeting with my English club. I trusted the others to sell them but apparently they didn't. So today we were planning on finishing all the milkshakes in stock. However apparently they weren't selling well today. This might be because we sold them during lunch time. They were either full already or they are not in the mood to drink milkshakes as they prefer to eat. I'm not sure of the reason but this means that we will have to sell the milkshakes again next week. Actually, we have to keep on selling the milkshakes until they finish. We put them on the freezer so they will not go bad. All we have to do is blend them again so that they won't solidify into one block of ice. How practical is that right? Thanks to Kak Erika who gave us this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment