Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Treadmill: 18th of Feb. '15

Although today is my last meeting for this CAS activity, I will have to keep on running to maintain my health. My supervisor too said that. It will be such a pity if I did not continue to maintain my health. I've come a long way to reach this point that I am at today so I should not just throw it away for granted by not practicing in the future. Although my exams are coming, I guess I still have to manage my time to exercise or at least stretch like what my supervisor has taught me to once every week.

Today I ran non-stop for 1.1km and below is a graph showing my progress throughout this CAS activity. As you can see, there is an increasing trend in the longest distance I continuously ran without stopping in each meeting. Thus, this shows that I have improved and that my stamina has become stronger.


Above all, I am grateful to have chosen this CAS activity. I have gained so much. I've not only improved my health through this CAS activity, but I have also learned to value more of my health. As I go through this CAS activity, I also often talk with my supervisor about other things besides health like about her life journey, and those conversations have truly opened my eyes about the vast world out there. Thanks to my supervisor, I believe that this CAS activity worth so much more than a mere running activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment