Friday, February 13, 2015

Yearbook: 13th of Feb. '15

Andd the day has come. Today was the valentine's day event and the yearbook committee was so busy sending off chocolates, balloons and roses to the loved ones. It was very tiring because we had to run around and find where the students were, the classes that they had and which one they are. I kind of felt bad too that I kept on interrupting the classes today. But oh well I guess that is a part of my job description hahah We ran out of stock for our chocolates today though, which became quite a big problem. I am not sure why we did not count how many boxes of chocolates we need in the beginning. Maybe we did but we miscounted it? I am not sure. But overall, I think today's event went pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment