Saturday, October 12, 2013

Debate: 12th of Oct. '13

Today is the first day of holiday but it is also the first day of my debate competition. The debate competition is held in BPK Penabur. I feel so excited after today's debate competition because it went really well. I wasn't expecting my team to win the first debate competition but we did! We had three rounds today and we won two of the three rounds. After the first round, we were in the second place, but since then our rank went down. We had a chance going against our sister school SPH Karawaci. We felt that their speeches were really good. They were really confident and they delivered their ideas very well. I believe my team learned a lot from them. They used their advantages as the government side really well. Besides SPH Karawaci, our opponents were all from national schools and we had difficulties understanding what they were saying. Thus, my team should prepare our ears to listen carefully for tomorrow's debate rounds because we cannot afford to let several arguments that the opponents made pass by just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment