Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Yoga: 26th of March '14

I don't know if this is just my opinion but I think I have improved from last week's class. I believe that I am more flexible and focused during class today. I feel like I could reach the tip of my toes better. My back is straighter when doing this movement, although only a little. And, I was able to hold my laugh during the meditation and other practices that require me to close my eyes. Today the yoga class did some movements that are different than the movements we did last week. We were asked to bend our knees and hold our hands together above our heads. We were timed and we raced to be the last one standing. It was quite challenging but I finally won! Yeay! After today's class I feel challenged to be better than the rest of my yoga class members.

No comments:

Post a Comment