Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Yoga: 2nd of Apr. '14
Today I did the movements that have become a routine in yoga class. These movements include the sun greeting, moon greeting, child pose and meditation. Today I also won the race on holding longest the position of bending my knees and lifting my hands together above my head. It was more challenging this time than last time though. I think it is because I was already tired before the race started. I realized after today's yoga class that I am most weak when doing the movements that relate to my feet. I believe that balancing my body on one leg and making my body horizontal is the most difficult movement in yoga class. My leg cannot stand straight and my body cannot keep perpendicular to my one leg that stands. Another movement that I find most difficult is when, in a sitting position, I need to lean back and hold my body while lifting my hands high. My body keeps on shaking, which makes me laugh and unable to hold for long. However, I want to be able to do this last movement because I believe my body shakes because my stomach muscles are very weak, which must be true because I never practice my stomach muscles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment