Monday, April 28, 2014

Yoga: 30th of Apr. '14

I came with a headache to today's yoga practice. I was going to try do the headstand again but I could not because of my condition. Thus, today I did the usual routine. Even doing the usual practices I could not focus. I think that today is my worst performance in yoga class so far. I could not balance myself and all I could think of during the lesson was when the lesson will finish. The only pose I enjoyed today was the lying down pose. We always spend quite a while on that pose. Only today was I really grateful for that pose and the length of time we spend on that pose.

For next week, I look forward to having a clear head. I hope that next week I will be able to do the yoga practices well without any hindrance from anything including from a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment