Next time, I should just keep her in focus to the lesson so that the class can be effective and time efficient. When she tries to procrastinate by chatting or eating, I should slip into the conversation something about the lesson so that she will unconsciously realise that we have to move on to the next pose.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Yoga: 7th of May '14
For two hours, my "classmates" and I did the same thing we usually do in yoga class. We first meditate, then did several poses like cat and child pose, and finally finished by cooling down. Today's class time was really boring and unchallenging. One of my "classmates" kept on postponing the practices by either chatting or eating. The class could not move on to the next pose because we have to wait for her. This makes us have a lot of break times in between each pose, which is why today's class time may feel unchallenging for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment