Thursday, July 3, 2014
HFH Project: 3rd of July '14
I made some bracelets today at home. It was really fun. I tried making the diagonal shaped bracelet but I failed. I used too little strings so the width of the bracelet wasn't wide enough. The bracelet instead started to twist but it becomes another style and looks cool too so I'm going to keep that. It takes quite a while to make these bracelets. I really don't know how long it will take me to finish all these strings that I got. Today I only made 3 bracelets and I spent around 3 hours already. So it's like I need 1 hour to make 1 bracelet. The result too is not a one-hour worth in my opinion. The bracelets that I made seem to be very easy to make. I'm not sure too if the strings that I have is enough for 20 bracelets. It looks like I will need more to be able to get 20 bracelets out of it. But let's see later. I might be wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment