Thursday, July 10, 2014
HFH Project: 10th of July '14
Yep! My prediction was right. The strings weren't enough, for everybody too. So I brought some of the strings that I have at home and we meet up in Chika's house again today to distribute the strings. We ended up making the bracelets again in her house. The guys apparently are having problems making the connector. So they gave their bracelets to Mandy for her to make the connectors and we agreed to reduce the amount of bracelets that Mandy has to make from 20 to 15 bracelets. Today's meeting was more productive than the last meeting for me. I actually finished making some bracelets. Last time I didn't even get to finish one bracelet. I think it was also because I had to learn first. But I think I wasn't really focused that time too. So this is an improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment