Tuesday, July 1, 2014

HFH Project: 1th of July '14

Today is the first meeting we have during our summer. I know this sounds lame. It is lame that we are working during our summer but it is not so lame when we're actually doing it. Today we made some bracelets to sell after the summer. I couldn't make any bracelets so Chika and Mandy taught me how to make them first before I actually did it. It was really easy to learn. I especially like the twister style because I find it the most easy to make. My goal is to make the arrow shaped bracelets though. I know it will take me forever but it will be very cool if I can actually make something as hard and pretty as that. We took quite a while in Chika's house learning and making bracelets but we obviously didn't had enough time to make all of the strings we have into bracelets. So we distributed the strings. We assigned each one of us to make 20 bracelets, and we have to be finished before school starts so that we can start selling right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment