Monday, July 7, 2014
HFH Project: 7th of July '14
Today I made some more bracelets at home. I'm running out of ideas of how to make each of bracelets unique. I have limited colours and I can only do twister and braid. The only thing that I can work with to make each bracelet unique is probably the way the colour and patterns are arranged. But with this too, some of the 20 bracelets will still look similar to some other. So today I tried making different patterns with the strings. I tried using only two strings and looping one of the strings to the other. I also tried using different strings. I tried using wool but it turned out really bad so I'm not using that again. I still need to make so much more bracelets! I think I'm going to donate some of my bracelets to fill in my assigned portion. I spent 2 hours today and still I'm not even done with half of what I am supposed to make, not even 10! I'm getting annoyed now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment