Please comment on how
this activity will help you to achieve the Learning Outcomes as IB CAS
requirement?
As said in my previous action
proposal, heavy physical exercise is not for me. Plus, because I’m in grade 12
now, I don’t have the time to do time-consuming physical exercise. Thus, I
chose to keep my physical health this year by running on my treadmill at home.
Learning Outcomes:
- Undertaken new challenges
I once reached 1km
without stopping in my treadmill and it was exhausting. It was when I was still
very fit too, before I got hepatitis. So I do have a target of at least getting
up to 1km of running non-stop for the first few weeks and afterwards 2km and
for the last few weeks if possible 3km.
- Shown
perseverance and commitment in my activities
Of course committing
to this activity will be hard for me because when I have set a target, I will
have a strong desire to achieve it and achieving my targets will be hard. So
committing to this activity will be hard.
- Developed
new skills
Because the targets
that I have set for myself are new to me, I will be able to develop new skills.
For example, I will be able to understand how to control my breathing when
doing the challenge of running for 2km non-stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment