Thursday, December 4, 2014

Yearbook: 4th of Dec. '14

Today I was in charge of supervising the teachers' yearbook photo shoot. I was partnered up with Michelle T. We were in charge of supervising for two periods (i.e. around 2 hours). The photo shoot was held in the multifunction room and teachers just went there to get their pictures taken.

In the first 30 minutes, the photographers have not arrived yet. He said he was stuck in traffic. So we kind of had a problem. We had to really really apologise to the teachers that came to the multifunction room (which was quite a lot). Their schedules are obviously packed and of course we do not want to disrespect them, telling them to come at a later hour as if insinuating that their schedules are free. So it was pretty scary as Michelle T and I told the teachers about this problem. Some got mad. Well, oh well.

But we encountered this problem by coming up with the solution that we will email the teachers that have come when the photographer came already.

Besides the problem that we had to deal with in the beginning of our supervision time, everything went well. It was really fun to see different teachers posing differently. I got to see another side of them... :|

No comments:

Post a Comment