Today we had a meeting about the Christmas event. I am relieved to hear that the helium balloons now cost for 5 thousand. I have great confidence that they will sell well now.
During today's meeting, the topic of the cash that is in the yearbook committee came up again. Remember we decided to have the treasurer share the information of how much cash is in the committee? Well apparently everybody forgot about that. So Pak Todung reminded the treasurer again. She showed us through the projector but has not send the file to all of us. We're definitely looking forward for this information because it will greatly help a lot of divisions when making a decision.
Although right now our communication is better than the previous time we had, I think we still need better communication within the team. Right now I see Pak Todung to be the only one working the communication issue out. The leader of the yearbook committee has been reminded a lot of times to pay attention to communication within the team because it is crucial, but apparently as many times as the yearbook supervisor and team members including myself reminded him, he just would not listen. This is going to be hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment