- What I did today:
- Continue applying wax using canting on the 2m cloth
- What happened:
- The 2m cloth is dyed into a light blue dye
- How I felt:
- Bored and frustrated because the process of applying wax never ends
- Confused because I didn't know how else to decorate the cloth
- What I encountered today:
- The owner of the Batik place who is also the father of my supervisor advised me to add some more ornaments because my 2m cloth at that point looked really plain and uninteresting
- What I have to do:
- Formulate an idea on how to fill up the blank places on the cloth. Come up with some more ornaments to put on the cloth but since the cloth has been dyed I cannot make the new ornaments multicolor.
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Batik: 18th of Dec. '13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment