Monday, November 18, 2013

Debate: 18th of Nov. '13

So yesterday was the debate competition in President University. In debate club today, we reflected on what we've done. We watched the video of our final round and pointed out the mistakes we did and how we could do better next time. I think today's debate club was useful because reviewing performances is very important. It is sometimes better to look back at what is done than to keep on practicing. I found out that in the final round I lacked confidence and I should have been more aggressive in my speech. I did pretty well in digging the topic though. Ibu Stephanie, one of my supervisors, said that I did well in choosing the examples to support my arguments. Today's debate club meeting does not only made me realize of my weaknesses but also of my strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment