Tuesday, June 10, 2014

HFH Project: 10th of June '14

Today I sold some more brownies and peanut butter cookies. They sold out really fast. So it wasn't really a big fuss.

Mandy, Chika and I also went to Botani today after school to revise the proposal for Bu Harum. We got some feedbacks from Bu Harum. She said to change the list of menus. We have to sell less brownies and cookies, we're not allowed to sell es mambo and drinks and we're also not allowed to sell pasta. These are because either the food contain a lot of sugar or because they are sold by the vendors in our school's canteen. So Mandy, Chika and I had to research on other recipes that are healthier. We looked at food that contains fruits and veggies. So we changed es mambo with es susu and drinks with smoothies. We added some other menus like fruits covered in chocolate. I'm hoping that Bu Harum will accept the proposal this time. We finally finished the proposal today. We rushed because we want to get this done before the holiday and tomorrow is our last day of school. Now all we need to do is wait for Mandy to have it print and have her give it to Bu Harum tomorrow.

Besides that, while we were in Botan, we helped buy some of the times that are ordered for tomorrow's potluck service. We're scared if we will not have enough time to buy all of the items before the time tomorrow so we did this. We bought some of the orders for Cha Time and JCo. I'm really worried about tomorrow's potluck service. Hope nothing goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment