Thursday, June 5, 2014

Yoga: 5th of June '14

I'm reaching the end of this CAS activity. One more lesson, next week, I will be done with yoga. Although I will not be joining yoga class anymore after next week, my instructor told me to keep on practicing at home. I felt that after several times practicing yoga, I became more flexible and of course I do not want to be inflexible like I was in the beginning of yoga class. This is why, I have to keep on practicing at home although I am not going to be attending the yoga class anymore.

Today, only one of my "classmates" came to practice. The class was pretty quiet. It was not really fun. Plus, there was not anything different in today's practice. We did the same routine: meditation, sun greeting, cat pose, cobra pose, camel pose, etc. However, I did find some moments entertaining before. When I was doing the pose that required me to reach my toes, I could reach them quite easily. I felt really good about myself because I used to not be able to reach my toes, or at least it was really hard for me to reach my toes.

Although I learned a lot from yoga class, I decided not to continue the lesson because in every meeting, we always repeat the same pose (except once or twice when I did headstand). It gets boring and so I learn fewer every time I go to class. Nevertheless, I still recommend people to join yoga class (at least for a month) because they can learn a lot from it, not just physically but mentally.

Below is the picture of today's yoga practice:

No comments:

Post a Comment