Monday, June 9, 2014

HFH Project: 9th of June '14

We were really overwhelmed by the potluck service. We have a lot of things to do and things are so not organised. Thankfully Regina sort things out. She made an excel document on google drive listing out all of the menus that we're selling. We now just need a price tag for them. How much do the menus cost us? How much are we going to sell them for? And roughly how much are we making profit from these menus?

So thanks to Regina now we know the prices of the menus we're selling. Not a lot of people are coming to school today so I am in charge of collecting the payments for the potluck. It is quite a sudden for our customers actually because we just announced the prices we're charging through email not so long ago and we said that the last payment that they could make will be tomorrow, a day before the D-day. I was just hoping that all the customers can work this all out and be cooperative, but looking at how today goes I am optimistic that all the customers will make their payments on time. There were a lot of payments going in today.

Besides that, my group and I also sold what's left of the brownies and cookies. Chika bake some more brownies because Regina's group didn't want to bake the materials that they left last week. There were some materials that was not enough so she had to buy some more materials like eggs and sugar. So our costs adds but I'm pretty sure that we're still making profits. So it's okay. Today's selling went well so everything right now is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment