Wednesday, June 11, 2014
HFH Project: 11th of June '14
Today was the potluck service. We were soooo exhausted. People who said that they would buy the items (e.g. Calvin and Kelvin) apparently couldn't because they hadn't think through what transportation they're going to use. It was really chaotic. Everybody was panicking. Some customers gave their money right at this day too so we had to make sure that the ones buying their orders really do buy their orders. Most of the items ordered came on time though, which is a relief. But there were some items that are forgotten. Chika forgot to buy the 2 boxes of pizzas that our customers ordered. These orders are actually two of the orders that gives us the biggest profit, so it was really important that we get them for our customers. As a solution, we asked Chika's driver to buy the pizzas for us. It came about 20 minutes late but good thing it came before the potluck party was over. Besides that though, everything went smoothly. I am really really proud of my team members. I believe that we learned a lot from this experience. Every little detail should be thought about first. For me personally, I feel that I really learned that a group's ability that does not all depend on the leader but actually most of it depends on the members in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment