Wednesday, June 4, 2014

HFH Project: 4th of June '14

Today my group and I made the brownies and the cookies. Although the proposal wasn't approved yet, Bu Helmy said that it will not be a problem if we sell these first. So we mad brownies and cookies by dividing ourselves into groups. Febie, Calvin, Kelvin and Regina are in charge of making the brownies and they're making them in the school's cooking lab. While Chika, Mandy, Sherni and I are in charge of making the cookies and we're making them in my place. The division of the team was pretty effective, however there was no control at all in Regina's team. They were told to use all of the materials at once to make 100 brownies but they instead used only half of the materials bought. They made it just for 50 brownies. Also, Calvin, Kelvin and Sherni didn't come to help today so we didn't get as much help as expected. Besides these I guess we all did fine today. We succeeded in making the brownies and cookies for tomorrow's selling and they tastes good too. I'm proud of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment