Besides selling brownies and cookies, today we also had a meeting to talk about next week's potluck service. So next week on Wednesday the whole school is going to have a potluck party and we plan on buying people's choices of food for their potluck and delivering them to their homeroom. We will raise the price and gain profit that way. Currently we plan on rising the price up to 10%. Our choices of shops range from KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, ChaTime, Domino's and Pizza Hut. These aren't finalised yet though. We still need to check on the prices so that we can know how much we're going to charge our customers later. There might still be changes to the percentage of the price increase and shops range.
Friday, June 6, 2014
HFH Project: 6th of June '14
Yesterday I couldn't help sell the brownies and cookies because I had to go somewhere so I couldn't come to school. But today I helped sell the brownies and cookies. Apparently, yesterday we didn't sell much but thankfully, today we sold a lot. The brownies were all finished so Regina's group has to make them again and finish all the materials this time. The peanut butter cookies sold well too today but there are still some left. Since the cookies do not rot easily we can still sell them on Monday next week. We just had to store them appropriately and securely at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment