Tuesday, June 3, 2014

HFH Project: 3rd of June '14

Today Chika and I went to the supermarket to buy the materials that we will need to make brownies and cookies, as we plan on selling these for next week's fundraising. We bought the materials for 100 brownies and 100 cookies. It was pretty hard to calculate the amount of materials we need to buy on the store before. Chika and I should've done this before going to the store. What we did before was we look at list of materials needed in the recipe and calculated how much we need to make 100 pieces manually. It took quite a while. To minimise time, we should've also divided the job. For example, I could be in charge of collecting the materials needed for brownies and Chika could be in charge of collecting the materials needed for cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment